Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hi again! (and another freebie)

Wow! Twice in one week! I'm going crazy with the blogging!

So, what's new? Well, there are a couple things.
A brand new kit from Kristi at Sunshine!! Isn't it pretty?!?! I linked it for you ;)


Then, I also did pages for you to see with some of the Sunshine kits! I know I don't often show individual pages, but I'm gonna today. BTW- I don't because I do a lot of pages and I would feel bad picking and choosing.

From Nursery Chest, which you have a chance to win here at DST or here at MSA all you have to do is show a picture you would use if you got the kit! The template I used for this kit can be found on Wonder Girl Jen's blog!



From Vicki's Summer Vacation- a Sunshine Collab for the Opening Day contest winner:


Other stuff:
There is a new Sunshine Wonder Week coming and we've got some cool stuff going on! Make sure you are available July 27- Aug 3. We are showcasing Jigsaw Pieces!

Sunshine has a new newsletter- it goes out weekly and monthly! Keep up on all the news and you may find a freebie or two! Go here to sign up!

Well, I know of some freebies on designers' blogs- I'll even link you, so it's easy to get there!
Katie Mann still has her freebie QP up on her blog! Go get it!

Jen Maceyunas put a freebie on her blog! It is great!

Moon Scraps has a sampler of his Nursery Chest kit on his blog. It is a must have!

Make sure you check everything out! And since you made it this far, you deserve a freebie from me! A template made from my vacation LO! The image is linked!

8 comments:

Web Designz by Kristi said...

hey girl! I just happened to get on the blog train after you - awesome, awesome template! Love it! Thanks for adding my new kit too!

Sara E said...

I just saw Kristi's new kit on her blog too... very cute!

and... I just signed up for the sunshinescraps newsletter

Cindy Ritter said...

Hey I was also just admiring Kristi's new kit on her blog ... great layouts you made!

milkcan said...

I just saw that new kit on Kristi's blog! Thanks for all the links!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jul [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

Sassy said...

lovely layouts!!! thanks for the Freebie!!
I love Kristi's kit!!!
http://sassyscrappin.typepad.com/

virginiajen said...

Hey there...I am honored you used my template, your LO looks great, thanks!

Suz said...

Super Duper big thank you…I’m snagging this one for myself!!
...♥Hugs♥...
Suz