Monday, July 21, 2008

An award!

Beckie Wallace, a new Sunshine designer has given me this award!


The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

So, who am I nominating? Well, let's start:
Catlady
Katie Mann
Jen Maceyunas
My Scrap Shop
Bratty Sisters
Pixel Gypsy- Sherrie Piegdon
Scrapkitty Designs

Check out these cool blogs!

So, I took a test today and it was determined that I am a low ranking nerd. Check out what kind of nerd you are!


I am nerdier than 65% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

2 comments:

Jennwhite said...

HAHAHA Teri! Thanks for the shoutout for my blog! AND, I just want you to know.... I'm nerdier than YOU are, nyah,nyah, nyah-nyah, nyah....
GREAT quiz - gonna post it on my blog too!
Jenn

Jill said...

Hi Teri,
I saw your link on Maries blog and I thought I say hello.
Please feel free to visit anytime :)