Friday, August 29, 2008

SALE and freebie

Guess what!! SUN is having a STOREWIDE sale!!!! Yep, every single thing (not CU) is on sale for 25% off!!


There is a new collab too! Anchor's Away is August's collab and we will be celebrating Sunflower and Anchor's Away in this September's SWW. Here are a couple LO's using Anchor's Away:




The first was for a speed scrap I hosted at SUN, the second was a scraplift of Kiki Halbert for a challenge on her blog.

NEW CHALLENGE SYSTEM AT SUN!!!
I am helping Allie (Lliella Designs) be in charge of the new challenge system! We have a points system!! Read all about it in this thread at SUN! I will say this, you can FREE SUN products!!

Also, look for a weekly challenge and a weekly speed scrap hosted by someone new each week!

In other designers' news:
Bratty Sisters have 2 new kits in store! Indian Summer and You're Beautiful are available at DSG now! Here are a couple LOs with the new kits:



This one was chosen as Bloom of the Day at DSG! I was excited to find this out!!


Katie Mann still has a great sale going on for her birthday month and a blog challenge as well!
Here is a LO I made with Katie's Austin's World- In My Backyard:

This LO is made using Jen Maceyunas's Scrap a Sketch 25!

After all that, I do have a freebie for you! This is my first hybrid template. If you like it and want more, please leave a message either here on my blog or on 4shared!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

cjpeterson38 said...

Thank you, really do appreciate it!