Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rainbrella

Hi everyone!!

You can probably see that it has been a loooooong while since I last posted. I'm a bad blogger. Oh well! Can't do everything!

So, why am I blogging today? You probably know and want the goodies!! But, you will have to wait just a second for those. I wanna show you a couple things first. I am down to only a few CTs now and I am going to show you some new stuff!!

Studio mgl:
Monica has come up with this AMAZING collection: Dreams in Color 2.0. It is stunning and HUGE! There are kits made with 12 different colors...you can buy the kits separately or get the whole collection!


Madame Wing:
Ale has had some beautiful kits out recently, but I love the grabbag! I can't tell you what's in it, but it has some great colors! AND it's only $3!!



Elise's Pieces:
My newest CT! I have loved Elise's stuff since she was at PGD and she has graciously allowed me on her CT now!! She also has a new grabbag- for only $2.99!:



Sunshine Studio Scraps:
My digi home. I am officially an admin there and love the place! We've gone through some changes recently, but it's so much better now! I really want to show you the collab grabbag: Lover's Walk. It's only $3 and you can play along with my challenge to win March's collab!



When you have a moment, come check out the challenges (and use Rainbrella!). We run them twice a week AND each one has a prize!

So, the reason you are here: Rainbrella!


If you are here randomly or from DigiFree, please head to the SUN blog for the complete list of names and blogs! I hope you came from Ginger's blog!
Here is what you get from me-image is linked!


That's the end of the train, but in case you missed it, start here at Flergs' blog!!

Thanks for joining us today!!

17 comments:

Catlady said...

Thanks so much Teri. This is so cute. I all most fall over rofl YOU blogged. Teehee. You are such a busy girl. Thanks again and many hugs.

nine said...

Thank all of you for this awesome blog train! XO Susie

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thank you so much!

Intense Magic said...

Thanks so much!!

Pam said...

thank you for the great mini kit

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! This was a lovely train!!!

Shanmomto4 said...

Thanks so much! It's great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Sugar'nSpice said...

Thank you Teri, love the bright papers!

sharon said...

THANKS TERI!!!

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely kit for the BT. Hugs!! Terri, Hawaii

Arlyn said...

Thanks, Teri!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your ADORABLE contribution! :D

ivymay said...

many thanks for your contribution

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the cute part in the train.

Rachel said...

thanks - this is my first train journey - great idea