Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wow! Busy!

Hi all!
What a busy busy week! Yesterday I was sick. I got a stomach bug that only lasted a few hours, but was nasty while it did last. Glad that's over!

What else? Well, ADSR registration began this week! Mary (Catlady of Catlady Designs) and I are going to be the Snowflake Mamas! I am so excited to play again and this time with someone I know really well! Check out our blinkie that I made- it's above my CTs. I am pretty proud of my work on that one and the gorgeous kit is Snowberry from Franziska Altmann.

I am proud to announce- at least I hope I can- that I have been asked to be part of the Polka Dot Plum CT!! These ladies are soooo incredibly talented and they are awesome! They sell at SUN and Scrap Orchard. Look for my new blinkie soon.

Also, I have been doing some product testing. This time for Bannerwoman. She has some great styles that I have checked out:


These are linked so that you can check them out!

Are you looking for Christmas kits? You have got to check out the new area in the SUN shop!! We have our very own holiday section! Make sure you check it out!!

Today's freebies are a sample of Bannerwoman's styles. I hope you enjoy them! The image is linked to download!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for your ASDR

Mary said...

Congrats on your new team and Thanks for the freebie ;)

Barbara said...

Hi ~ Bannerwoman's blog has yours on it for testing freebies. I can't get the holly. When I put my cursor on there it disappears, and won't click. I'd like to have this decoration. It is very nice. Thank you.