Friday, May 16, 2008

A designer moves and A new class

You may have noticed that my Katie Mann blinkies are gone. I have not left her CT, but she left SOTB, so those blinkies weren't accurate anymore. She is now selling at Digitals and as soon as I have another blinkie I'll link it to her store! In the mean time, my I love Digitals blinkie is linked to go to the site, so check it out!

Starting next week, I get to teach a digital scrapbooking class at my school again! This time I am even more prepared and getting ready to go. I even set up a forum just for my class! I have daily challenges and everything for them. I'm super excited!! One of the challenges is a template challenge, so I made a new template for them and decided to share it with all of you!
The image is linked, so feel free to grab it!

No comments: