Friday, February 22, 2008

New freebie and my class starts soon!


Click the preview for download!

You may not know this, but I teach math at a charter school in Minnesota. At our school, we believe that the kids should be exposed to learning that isn't one of the 3 R's. So, we have 4 weeks during the year that we set aside to teach the kids things we are interested in and have learned about. Next week, I get to teach about 20 kids digi-scrapping! I'm so excited!!

Some designers have given me permission to give their stuff to the kids to use for free and I'm also giving the kids some of my own creations. A special THANKS to Scrapkitty Designs (SOTB), Jen Maceyunas (SOTB, Digitals, Gotta Pixel), Elizabeth Lane (SOTB and Digitals), Katie Mann (SOTB), Bratty Sisters Design (DSG) and Doodle Design (DSG). Please check out their stores and support them!

Also, have one of my freebies that I am giving the kids. It goes with my Friends Forever Elements that I made for the MSS contest.

No comments: